TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a stallholder at the Poynter Farmers’ Market, I agree to the following:
1. I have been provided with a document copy of the Poynter Farmers’ Market Charter and I agree to abide by the said Charter.
2. I hold a current Product and Liability Insurance Policy .
3. I have provided a copy of my current Certificate of Currency .
4. My produce preparation location has been passed by the relevant health authority.
5. The Market Manager has the final right of approval.
The Poynter Primary School Parents and Citizens Association and its managers, the Department of Education and Training of Western Australia, their directors, employees, servants or agents or any other person will not be under any liability in tort or contract other otherwise (including but not limited to acts of negligence, breach of duty, default and/or admissions) for any loss of income or damage by any stall holder as a result of any stall holder participating in the Poynter Farmers’ Market in any way and for any loss of life and/or personal injury to any person and/or damage to any property (whatsoever occurring) arising from or out of any accident occurrence or event at the Poynter Farmers’ Market, Poynter Primary School, 39 Poynter Drive, Duncraig, Perth Western Australia 6023.