In order for us to come together safely and abide by local and state ordinances, we ask that you please respect the following directives regarding in-person services. Here is your quick and easy guide on what to expect for Shabbat Services:
COVID Consent & Registration to Attend In-Person Worship at Kehillat Ma’arav
As with the transmission of any communicable disease like a cold or the flu, you may be exposed to COVID-19, also known as "Coronavirus", at any time or in any place. Kehillat Ma’arav (“KM”) has established protocols for conducting worship services and will be diligently following local, state, federal and CDC laws and guidelines for reopening – including disinfecting, social distancing and personal protection. Nonetheless, the simple truth is that you could become exposed to COVID-19 (the “virus”) at any time or place despite KM’s careful attention and policies. In addition, despite KM’s efforts, it is impossible to completely assure you that all other attendees will always follow these guidelines in perfect compliance at all times and it is required to complete and initial this Consent in order to attend services in-person at Kehillat Ma’arav.
1. This consent is intended to cover all members of my household who will attend services with me on the date that I have made reservations.
2. I knowingly and willingly consent to attending worship services during the COVID-19 Pandemic at KM despite the risks of gathering in-person at this time.
3. I consent to KM’s safety measures and guidance while I am in the building (all spaces inside as well as the outdoor spaces and parking lot) like wearing a mask and observing the 6ft of distance between myself and others not in my household
4. If I, or anyone in my household, is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, we will refrain from attending services or coming to KM.
5. If I, or anyone in my household, tests positive for COVID-19 after attending services at KM, I will promptly notify the Executive Director, Kate Flanagan.