Downtown Newport News Merchants and Neighbors, Inc.
PO Box 670
Newport News, VA 23607
EXHIBITORS- This registration form is required to exhibit (set-up table) to share services offered through the company/organization. All Exhibitor forms CAN be returned by email or mailed to the address above on or before June 16, 2021. Hand-delivered forms should be placed in an envelope and slid in the mail slot on the black standing mailbox at 617-27th Street, Newport News.
VENDORS- All Vendors selling products (non-food) must complete a vendor application – All Vendor forms CAN be returned by email or mailed to the address above on or before June 16, 2021. Hand-delivered forms should be placed in an envelope and slid in the mail slot on the black standing mailbox at 617-27th Street, Newport News.
General Rules & Regulation
(Complete list of rules is available during the time of the event)
1. Exhibitors shall be set-up by 11:30 am before the event starts.
2. Spaces are based on registration application received.
3. Exhibitor spaces are for sharing services provided by the company/organization only – no selling of foods.
4. No home canned fruits, vegetables or meats are allowed to be sold. Home- made jellies or pickles must be properly labeled and approved bypass the Virginia Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services (VDACS).
5. Home baked bread and pies are not allowed to be sold unless prior approval has been granted through VCACS or a valid (temporary event) health permit has been obtained from the Virginia Department of Public Health (Peninsula Health District) office. This temporary health permit must be obtained one week prior to the event and be on display the entire time of the event.
6. Refunds will NOT be issued in the event of inclement weather.
7. Exhibitors & Vendors MUST provide their personal TABLES, CHAIRS AND TENTS. The DTNNMNA nor the city will provide any set-up itemize
8. The assigned exhibitor and vendor space may be canceled or revoked by the City or DTNNMNA, at its discretion, if vendor fails to observe and comply with the rules, regulations and procedures. No refunds will be issued.
All VENDORS AND EXHIBITORS will responsible for providing their own TABLES, CHAIRS, and TENTS. BOOTHS NEEDING ELECTRIC POWER WILL NEED A GENERATOR!!!!!
FREEDOM FESTIVAL INFORMATION
Saturday, June 19, 2021
King-Lincoln Park (600 Jefferson Ave. Newport News, VA 23607)
12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 16 2021 at 5:00pm