I can safely photograph a property to provide photos and video to reduce in-person contact while giving high visibility and "remote" traffic to the property.
To ensure the safety of everyone, I have listed my COVID-19 policies below. These policies are in addition to, and where applicable supersede, my standard property checklist which is available for download on my website and should be shared with every client to obtain the best possible outcome. Home Staging Assistance
1. All occupants MUST vacate the property prior to my scheduled arrival time and remain off the property until after I have left. Pets must be either removed from the premises or secured in a garage or room that will not be photographed.
2. Property access can be provided by either a combination lockbox (preferred) or ONE realtor. Any person meeting me at the property MUST be properly wearing a mask and stay at least 6' away from me at all times.
3. As I will not be touching or moving anything in the house, the realtor should do their walkthrough of the property to straighten or move any items prior to the shoot. No one (realtor or occupants) can remain in the house while I am working. Depending on the size of the house, a shoot can take up to 2 hours. I will text the realtor when the shoot is complete.
4. Property MUST be clean before I arrive. If the property has any questionable sanitation issues, I will leave and notify the realtor.
5. It is IMPERATIVE that I am informed if any person occupying the property has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 30 days, or experienced a fever or signs of respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing; or has experienced any other COVID-19 symptoms.
6. Similar to the standard property prep, all interior lights should be turned on prior to my arrival, thus reducing my physical contact with surfaces. I will sanitize and wear gloves to turn off all lights and lock up before leaving. Additionally, please lower all toilet seats, ensure no items will need to be moved by me, and that all unavoidable surfaces such as doorknobs and light switches are sanitized before I arrive.
7. If I have to leave the property due to any violations of these policies, there will be a $100 cancellation fee.
Thank you for your understanding, and for helping us all stay safe through these difficult times.
If you have any questions, please contact me immediately.
Call or text: 609-618-8176