TLM Mission: Empowering individuals and nations to move beyond their past and present circumstances and into an extraordinary, supernatural life in Jesus Christ
BFC Mission: Our calling and purpose is to build up and prepare all the holy believers to do their own works of ministry, and as they do this they will enlarge and build up the body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:12, Inspired by The Passion Translation)
We believe without compromise for any organization, individual, or government entity:
1. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the only way for eternal life through His death and the power of His resurrection.
2. Believe the Bible to be God’s word and the revelation of His will to individuals and accept it as our rule for faith and conduct.
3. Believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirt with evidence of speaking in tongues, prophecy, preaching with boldness, and the manifestation of other spiritual gifts as listed in 1 Corinthians 12.
4. Believe God has called and anointed women and men equally to emphasize the fullness of the Gospel. This includes the five-fold ministry (Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers) in which men and women can equally fulfill the call God has given each of them. Ephesians 4:11-16.
5. Believe in healing both emotionally and physically as a part of God’s goodness and salvation. We reject that sickness is from God or to teach us a lesson. We believe the only thing required for God’s healing is faith on anyone’s part. And at times, God heals just because He is sovereign.
6. Believe in deliverance from demonization and oppression of the saved. The person doing the deliverance should be saved and have an understanding of the authority in Christ.
7. Believe that witchcraft and the occult is a sin as stated in Deuteronomy 18 and is currently being saturated and accepted in the church but we reject it. Examples of this include: horoscopes, yoga, meditation as taught through an eastern world approach, social media “tests” and other similar practices that are not limited to Deuteronomy 18. Ordained and licensed ministers must abstain from any and all practices that are questionable and clearly against the Word of God. This issue will not be taken lightly and anyone practicing these things will be asked to resign immediately if they are not willing to counsel and renounce such practices. This applies to all leaders and ministers.
8. Believe in living a public and private godly life. No exceptions. If an ordained or licensed minister is struggling with an issue, they should seek help and resign. Reinstatement may be considered after taking the proper steps to heal with evidence of change. If that requirement is met, a meeting with the board members shall ensue in which they can then pray to decide a reinstatement of the individual. Galatians 5:19-21, Galatians 3:5-6, 1 Corinthians 6:9. Galatians 6:1
9. Believe marriage (between a man who was male at birth and one a woman who was a woman at birth) is based on servanthood and submission to one another as they are one, respecting and honoring one another. Sex before marriage, live-in relationships, and same-sex marriages are not in line with our faith doctrine and are completely in opposition to our core beliefs. Love only wins if freedom is accompanied with love. Galatians 5:16-24, Romans 1:26-27
10. Believe and will stand by the most conservative interpretation of Scripture any other Biblical principles regarding sin, decisions for life, and circumstances. We reserve the right to change and update this statement at any time with or without notice.
1. Any information regarding BFC and Teresa Lusk Ministries must be kept confidential unless it has been made public information by TLM or BFC.
Important: We reserve the right to cancel your ordination or licensing at any time for any reason. Our organization is different in that we seek to look like Christ and not culture. Therefore, there are many things that are not biblical and we ask that you refrain from them. Our beliefs can only cover so much. To give you a general idea of what we mean, we believe stealing is an issue, cursing, getting drunk, having sex outside of marriage, visiting a fortune teller, not pursuing a healthy marriage as much as it depends on you, and many other things are an issue. The Holy Spirit and the Word of God are always ready to mold your character into a Christ-like being, so invite Him to do so. Our standard is for the sanctified. Ordinations are available everywhere, but one day we will as a ministry give an account for you. Please know our heart is simply to be able to stand before the Lord and tell Him that we never compromised His Word and our identity in Him for the sake of ordaining individuals. This application will be approved or denied by representatives of TLM and BFC.
Type in your full name