The Fine Print
By submtting this application, the Applicant agrees to the following:
- Grant Process Timeline:
* Applications accepted 9/1/21 - 9/14/21 (midnight)
* Applications reviewed 9/15/21 - 9/30/21
* Grant Recipients publicly announced 10/1/21 (All applicants will be notified via email prior to the public announcement.)
- Applicant must be a US-based 501(c)(3) organization serving differently-abled dogs as all or part of their operations.
- At most three (3) Grants will be awarded with a maximum value of $500 each.
- Eligible expenses are those incurred between 8/1/21 - 3/31/22 and that will not be reimbursed from other sources.
- Grants are for differently-abled dogs, those with behavioral, physical, neurological or other medical issues that will impact the dog thoughout it's life and/or may be an obstacle to adoption.
- Grants will be paid either as reimbursement or as direct payment to provider; in each case back-up documentation will be required.
- Grant awards are at the sole discretion of The Unstoppables Project Board of Directors.
- Grant recipients agree to provide pictures and other information related to the Grant for use on The Unstoppables Project's website, social medial acocunts, newsletters, etc.
For questions about this process, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And finally, thank you for applying and GOOD LUCK!!!