Boudoir Collective Magazine
Best of the Year 2021
PRINT MAGAZINE COMPETITION
February 28, 2022 - 11:59 PM PACIFIC
Publishing Goal for Magazine is April/May 2022
HOW TO SUBMIT IMAGES
1. Model Release Form For Each Model (only needed if awarded a published image)
2. Fill out our image submission form below.
3. Have a DROPBOX account. If you do not have a dropbox account, it’s free!
www.dropbox.com Create a folder in dropbox.
Name the folder with your STUDIO NAME
4. Name each of your images as follows:
Studio name - Model’s First and Last name - # (1, 2, 3 etc)
(Be sure you spell everything correctly).
5. Place your images into your dropbox folder.
6. Provide a link to the dropbox on the on-line submission form. Make sure that your images are titled correctly.
7. Submit the form
GUIDELINES TO HELP YOU
1. Full Res JPG images - 8x10 crop is preferred. No low-resolution or RAW images.
2. How to name your image file(s):
For Example, if I were submitting 7 images, my images would be numbered as follows:
**IF YOUR IMAGES ARE NOT NAMED CORRECTLY, YOUR IMAGES WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED. WE WILL NOT NOTIFY YOU.
3. You may submit images of individuals or of couples. Just be sure that you have ALL models’ names spelled correctly.
4. NO WATERMARK or LOGO on images
5. Images may be either landscape or portrait - PLEASE NO SQUARE IMAGES. 8x10 is preferred crop.
6. We recognize that there are many amazing images that likely have never been featured on any Instagram featuring account. We encourage you to submit your images whether or not they have been featured on ours or on any instagram account. Therefore, having been featured by us before is NOT a prerequisite for being eligible and favor will not be given to images that have been featured on our social media accounts in the past.
7. COLOR IMAGES OR BLACK & WHITE ACCEPTED
8. A model release form will be REQUIRED only if you win. Once notified that your image has won, you will have 7 days to submit your model release or you will be disqualified. The release must state that you have permission to submit the image for a magazine publication.
9. If submitting a "Couple's Boudoir" image, you must supply a model release form for each person in the image, stating the same.
10. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be disqualified and no refunds will be issued.
11. Images from paid workshops or images from mentoring sessions are NOT eligible for submission and will not be accepted.
1. Winners will be Announced and Magazine will be released in August/September, 2021
2. Contest is open to all photographers across the US and Worldwide
3. Winners will be announced in the Boudoir Collective Magazine FB Group, Instagram and on our website.
4. We will provide all winners with a BOUDOIR COLLECTIVE MAGAZINE WINNER BADGE thatcan be displayed on your social media and on your website.
5. Number of Winning images – the number of images featured in the magazine will be based upon the number of submissions we receive.
6. Images will be judged on the following criteria – lighting, posing, composition, creativity, editing, style.
7. Winner will be given a link to purchase a hard copy(s) or digital copy of the magazine for them to purchase.