NEXT STEPS IN THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
1. Submit a non-refundable application fee of $185 (see below).
2. Participate in a mutual interview with the Program Director. The Enrollment Coordinator will touch base with you to confirm an interview time once the New Student Application has been received.
3. Submit the following documentation necessary to complete application:
• Financial Aid Application, if applicable (provided after New Student Application is received)
• Official transcripts from all colleges attended (3-Year Training Students only)
4. Once all the documentation is received, the Director and Enrollment Coordinator will review your application. Unless we have questions or concerns, you can expect to receive your formal letter of acceptance into the program within 2 weeks, assuming that there is space in the program.
Please note that each class has a maximum capacity of 30 students.
5. Following your acceptance, please provide the following documentation to complete enrollment:
• Signed Enrollment Contract
• Payment Authorization Form
• Signed Performance Fact Sheet