Code of Conduct
(Please keep this page for your records; you do not need to turn in this page)
The Life Enrichment Group Code of Conduct is to ensure the safety of all participants and to encourage conduct and behavior that will result in each participant receiving the full benefit of
enjoyment and educational experience from this event. Participants are asked to consider both their underlying attitudes and effects of their behavior in representing themselves, their communities, and the Life Enrichment Group program.
Program participants and chaperones are expected to abide by the stated rules for this event:
• Fully participate in all scheduled activities. Inform LEG Staff if you are ill.
• Conduct yourself in a courteous manner, being respectful to all speakers, adults, and
other participants. Use appropriate language, exhibit good sportsmanship, and act as a
positive role model. Turn cell phones off or on silent during scheduled activities (no
texting), workshops and speakers.
• Display of overly affectionate attention between participants is prohibited.
The following dress code will be enforced for all individuals attending The Scholars Project
1. Clothing: all clothing shall be neat, clean, acceptable in repair and appearance, and shall be
worn within the bounds of decency and good taste as appropriate for LEG events.
2. Articles of clothing which display profanity, products, or slogans which promote tobacco,
alcohol, drugs, sex, or advertise gang symbols or affiliation are prohibited.
3. Items of clothing which expose bare midriffs, bare chests, undergarments, or that are seethrough are prohibited. Halter tops, tube tops, and spaghetti straps are not appropriate.
1. No screen shooting other participant
2. No disclosing instructor and other participate personal contact information includes
(email, phone, zoom and business information
3. Provide LEG with email address for student to take notes and access google doc
4. No sharing information on other participates business unless given full disclosure by
1. Do not share Zoom meeting ID with anyone outside of this program
2. Child are not to engage in private chat with other participates during academic time
3. Have your video on unless you are experiencing connection issues
4. Find a quiet space without interruptions / background noise
5. Have a plain background – avoid backlight from bright windows
6. Have good lighting on your face so you can be seen clearly/
7. Adjust your camera to be at around eye level if possible – especially take note of the angle of your laptop screen if using the built-in camera
8. Mute your microphone when not talking
9. There will be times when the session will be recorded