Fitness at SPS Tower Membership Benefits and Policies
1. Membership Benefits. For current program information, call Fitness at SPS Tower at 612-673-6747 or inquire at the front desk.
2. Membership Eligibility: Exclusive membership to Fitness at SPS Tower is free to all clients in the building. Proper proof of affiliation to SPS Tower, such as employee identification or an employer's written acknowledgement of employment, will be required at time of registration.
3. Access: Members must use a valid building access card to enter Fitness at SPS Tower. Fitness at SPS Tower reserves the right to reduce hours for maintenance purposes, severe weather or any other reason beyond control of SPS Tower. Access cards must be scanned upon entry every time the member comes to the fitness center, no exceptions.
4. Change in Contact Information: Member must notify Fitness at SPS Tower staff in writing when any contact information changes, including access card number. Primary correspondence will be done via email.
5. Cancellations: If you move out of the building, you will no longer have access to Fitness at SPS Tower. Please send us an email or stop by the front desk to let us know so we can take you off of our mailing list and cancel your membership.
6. Membership Cards, Access & Replacement Fees: These membership cards are non-transferable and must be shown at all times for admittance to Fitness at SPS Tower. Transference, duplication, or alteration of membership cards will result in termination of membership. Please scan your membership card each time you check in so we can keep our reporting numbers accurate. Replacement fees may be charged for lost cards.
7. Facility Closures: All facilities, programs, and services are subject to availability. Fitness at SPS Tower Facility will be closed on national holidays. In addition, maintenance closures may occur throughout the year to ensure the safety, cleanliness and quality of our facility. Fitness at SPS Tower's hours are Monday through Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday 6:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m. Hours are subject to change.
8.Emergencies: In the event of an emergency within the Fitness Center, notify a staff member immediately and follow the staff member's instructions. If you have any injury or adverse reaction to exercise, please alert the staff so they may contact emergency services to assist
9.Member Safety: If a member is involved in a medical incident or if the fitness staff determine a member is at an increased risk for injury from physical activity for any reason, that member may be asked to provide a completed medical clearance form to Fitness at SPS Tower staff. Any personal health information collected by staff will be treated as confidential to the extent the law allows. Please report any incidents or injuries immediately to Fitness at SPS Tower staff member. If a staff member is not available, there is a phone in the office and an emergency pull cord located at the front desk. AdvantageHealth Corporation and SPS Tower suggest exercising only when at least one other person is present in the fitness center.
10. Equipment Usage: Share equipment and allow others to use strength equipment when doing multiple sets. Do not drop weights or machine plates. Re-rack all weights/equipment to their designated storage areas. Benches must be kept out of walkways. Members must wipe equipment with the cleaning materials provided. Please report any equipment failures to the staff on duty.
11. Locker Policies: Fitness at SPS Tower is not responsible for personal belongings and is not liable for items that may be lost, stolen or cleared. Use the pull-out key to lock your locker during your workout time only. Lockers are not for overnight use, full day storage or for personal use outside of fitness center. Lost locker keys may be assessed a fee.
12. Dress Code: Appropriate workout attire must be worn at all times, including shirt, closed-toe shoes and shorts/pants. No profane or inappropriate clothing will be allowed. The Fitness Staff reserves the right to ask any member to change clothes.
13. Member Conduct: No food or drinks (except fitness nutrition such as bars, gels and fluids in closed containers) are allowed. Cell phone use is only allowed for music. Please refrain from having conversations on your cell phone when in the fitness center. No personal items (i.e. gym bags) may be left in exercise areas or held by staff. No smoking, drugs, or alcohol are permitted, and members may not use equipment while under the influence. Harassment of any sort - verbal, physical or visual - will not be tolerated.
14. Group Exercise Policies: Classes may be canceled or altered without notice. Report any incidents or injuries immediately to the Fitness
15. Change in Management: AdvantageHealth Corporation has been contracted by SPS Tower to operate the Fitness Center. AdvantageHealth Corporation expressly reserves the right, for any reason and at any time, to assign this agreement to SPS Tower or to a subsequent third party operator of the Fitness Center. Notice of any such assignment may be provided.
16. Code of Conduct: Fitness at SPS Tower members agree to abide by the Fitness at SPS Tower's Code of Conduct. For the full text of the Code of Conduct, please talk to a Fitness at SPS Tower staff member.
Fitness at SPS Tower is managed by AdvantageHealth Corporation