EMERGENCY BROADBAND BENEFIT ENROLLMENT CONSENTS
1. I authorize R.M. Greene, Inc. d/b/a Cable TV of East Alabama a/k/a CTV Beam (“Beam”) to transmit the information I provided in my Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBBP) application to the Universal Service Administrative Company and the National Lifeline Accountability Database to verify my eligibility to enroll my household to receive benefits under the EBBP, and to use and transmit to third parties any information that I provide in connection with the administration of the EBBP.
2. I understand that my household may obtain broadband service supported by the EBBP from any participating provider it chooses.
3. I understand that my household may transfer its EBBP benefit to another provider at any time.
4. I understand that I must request to terminate my household’s EBBP service by emailing the request to EBBP@ctvbeam.com, mailing the request to CTV Beam, 2400 Sportsman Drive, Phenix City, Alabama 36867 – Attention: EBBP or calling 334-298-7000.
5. I understand that only one EBBP-supported service is permitted per household and certify that no other member of my household is receiving an EBBP-supported service.
6. I certify that the information that I provided in my EBBP application is true to the best of my knowledge.
7. I provide affirmative consent to Beam to obtain the EBBP subsidy on my behalf and to apply the proceeds to my household’s account for the service my household receives from Beam.
8. I understand that the EBBP is a temporary program and that the benefit in the final month may be smaller which would increase the amount I am responsible for paying, and I opt-in and agree that I will be subject to Beam’s undiscounted rates and general terms and conditions at the end of the program unless and until I later notify Beam of my desire to cancel the service.