Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
• Hold a doctorate degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biomedical sciences, or a related field and conduct research in the field of microscale separations and bioanalysis.
• As of May 15th, 2021, hold a full-time independent, tenure-track faculty appointment at the rank of assistant or associate professor or equivalent in the candidate’s country, i.e., an independent pre-tenure faculty or equivalent position. Appointments such as research assistant professor, adjunct assistant professor, assistant professor research track, visiting professor, or sessional instructor (or equivalent) are not eligible.
• Must not have been appointed as an assistant or associate professor (i.e., an independent pre-tenure faculty or equivalent position) at any institution prior to May 15th, 2016. Time spent in clinical internships, residencies, in work toward board certification, or on parental or medical leave does not count as part of this five-year limit.
• Both nominations by colleagues and self-nominations will be accepted. All inquiries about the award should be sent to email@example.com.
All candidates are considered in the selection process. The awardee will be announced in June 2021. The award will be presented during the 2021 International Symposium on Microscale Separations and Bioanalysis “MSB 2021” in a special Award Plenary Session followed by a lecture from the recipient.
Nominations: Nominations by colleagues and self-nominations will be accepted. The nomination package should include the following:
1. Nomination letter indicating why the nominee should receive the award. This is the key document in the nomination and this information should be relevant to the achievements for which the award is being offered.
2. Biographical Sketch that provides background information on the nominee and summarizes past accomplishments (this is a 1-5 page summary of the information provided in the CV).
3. Nominee’s CV and list of publications.
How to Submit Nomination Package:
• Complete and submit this nomination form.
• Include the nominee’s name in the file name of all documents that will be uploaded as part of the nomination package. Upload within this form below.