Rules to receive the Janssen ("Johnson & Johnson) COVID Vaccine
Location: The Medicine Shoppe of Shillington PA 101 W Lancaster Ave Shillington PA 19607
1. You MUST print the form, sign it, and bring the form with you to your appointment. You will be able to print the form once you hit “Submit”. Failure to bring the form will lead to cancellation of your appointment. Click here to Download and/or View Janssen EUA Sheet Facts.
2. Bring a Photocopy of your Insurance. We need your insurance information. If you are enrolled in Medicare, it is REQUIRED to provide your Medicare Card Number (MBI) found on your red-white-and-blue card. (The vaccine is only covered by Medicare Part B, not by your Advantage or Part D plan). If you are not enrolled in Medicare, please enter your commercial prescription coverage insurance. If you do not have insurance, please enter your Social Security Number or your driver’s license information. This is required in order for us to register each dose with the State of PA Department of Health.
3. Please arrive EXACTLY at your appointment time. Arriving earlier will cause inconvenience and chaos at the check-in counter.
4. You will HAVE to sit for 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine. Dress appropriately for the vaccine.
5. Please save your appointment times. DO NOT contact the pharmacy for any information.
6. DO NOT submit your application twice, even if you have a typing error or selected the wrong time. Fix the typing error by hand. Any duplicate submissions will end up in forfeiting all of your appointments.
We need your cooperation in order to successfully administer Covid-19 vaccines to as many people as possible. Non-compliance to the above instructions significantly affects our ability to work efficiently.