- You are solely responsible for obtaining insurance coverage for your Event.
- If you are conducting a sporting event (e.g., marathon, race, ball game, etc, you must require all participants to sign a liability waiver that expressly waives any claim against the PTSD Foundation.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining any and all permits required in connection with your Event.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the PTSD Foundation, including its directors, officers, employees, agents and volunteers, from and against any and all suits, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating in any way to you, your business, your organization, and the fundraising activities authorized hereunder.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PTSD FOUNDATION WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR EVENT.
This Agreement is effective as of the latter of the two signature dates below and will remain in effect until one (1) year following the Event unless otherwise terminated. Either party may terminate this Agreement at its convenience. In the event of termination, all funds collected under this Agreement must be remitted as specified above and any terms in the Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive. This Agreement and the related Event Form constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties with regard to the subject matter herein and therein. Any amendment or other modification to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. This Agreement is binding on and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns. Any dispute related to this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision. The parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Harris County, TX. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but which together shall be deemed one and the same agreement. A signed copy of this Agreement delivered by e-mail or other means of electronic transmission shall be deemed to have the same legal effect as delivery of an original signed copy of the Agreement.
I, THE UNDERSIGNED, HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND HAVE BEEN DULY AUTHORIZED TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.