Challenge Lab, online version, 06-09/07/2021
By signing this consent form (referred to as "Consent"), you, "Participant", fully accept the following terms and conditions constituting an agreement between Impact Hub Siracusa (The Hub Sicilia Soc. Coop and the Participant of Challenge Lab 2021:
1. The Participant will take part in the Challenge Lab, online version, 6-9/07/2021 (referred to as "Challenge Lab 2021") in the framework of EIT Food RIS KAVA #18253 - 21295. The activity will lead to developing by participant following skills under EIT Food competency framework: business modelling and pitching
2. By submitting the application form, the Participant declared to meet the entry requirements for the Challenge Lab 2021 as provided on the website siracusa.impacthub.net and eitfood.eu
3. The Participant is responsible for giving the correct information. This expressly refers to the correctness of his or her personal and contact data.
4.The Participant of Challenge Lab 2021 does not bear any participation fee.
5. If face to face event: Travel and accommodation costs are not covered by neither Impact Hub Siracusa nor EIT Food CLC South. The Participant must make his or her own arrangements for travel to and accommodation. The Participant is solely responsible for covering any additional costs related to his or her participation in Challenge Lab 2021.
6. The Participant is expected to attend each item of the agenda.
7. If face to face event: Neither Impact Hub Siracusa nor EIT Food CLC South is liable for:
a)The safety of the Participant during the Challenge Lab 2021.
b) Damage or loss of the property of the Participant or damage caused by the Participant to the property of Impact Hub Siracusa, EIT Food CLC South or any other third party.
c)Other damages, losses, liability or personal injury arising out of or in any way connected with Challenge Lab 2021.
d)Other costs or expenses which are incurred because of any unlawful, unreasonable or unwarranted action, behaviour, omission or decision by the Participant or a third party.
e) Personal belongings or possessions of the Participant.
8.The Participant retains full and exclusive ownership of his / her intellectual property rights. Impact Hub Siracusa and its authorized representatives in the project undertake all means necessary to ensure the confidentiality of the ideas and projects presented during the Challenge Lab 2021.
9.The Participant grants his or her consent to the provision of his or her personal data Impact Hub Siracusa, and to the processing of such data by Impact Hub Siracusa, in the scope necessary to the fulfilment of tasks and goals of the Challenge Lab 2021.
10. All above - mentioned personal data are processed according to the rules provided by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and national laws on protection of personal data, in particular the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
11. By accepting the terms and conditions the Participant also authorizes Impact Hub Siracusa, EIT Food CLC South, EIT Food ivzw and any other third party to publish photographs or videos taken of the Participant during the Challenge Lab 2021 for use in print, online and video-based marketing materials, as well as other publications related to the Challenge Lab 2021 promotion.
12. The Participant further acknowledges that participation is voluntary and not connected with receiving financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of above - mentioned photographs, videos or participation in marketing materials or other publications of Impact Hub Siracusa, the EIT Food CLC South, EIT Food ivzw or any other third party.
13. Any complaints about the Challenge Lab 2021 course should be made in writing and sent (via email) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Any disputes resulting from these terms and conditions between the Participant and the Impact Hub Siracusa, that cannot be resolved in mutual consultation will be brought before the court in Siracusa
EIT Food ivzw is the international non-profit association with scientific purpose governed by the Belgian law.
EIT Food CLC South is the limited liability company managing knowledge & innovation activities and knowledge flow governed by the Spanish law, having its registered office at Serrano Anguita 13 Madrid
Impact Hub Siracusa is a cooperative (The Hub Sicilia Soc. Coop, having its registered office at via Vincenzo Mirabella, 29, 96100, Siracusa
EIT Food Challenge Lab 2021 is a workshop held online between 06-09 July in which participants will work on solving the current challenges in the food system.