Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation
, 8th Edition
1. Please indicate if you are an
NRP Essentials Provider
NRP Advanced Provider
2. Which NRP delivery system is used by your hospital?
RQI for NRP
I'm not affiliated with a hospital
3. Please indicate your credentials
4. Have you previously taken an NRP course?
5. Please use the scale below to rate the Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 8th Edition, on the qualities listed.
The textbook was well written.
The textbook effectively communicates the principles of the Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
The NRP 8th edition Algorithm is easy to understand.
Information follows a logical sequence from lesson to lesson.
The case scenarios at the beginning of each lesson are useful.
The illustrations are useful.
The Practice Scenarios at the end of Lessons 2 through 7 match the course content and are useful learning tools.
The textbook is attractive and well designed.
The color photos throughout the text are useful.
The overall design of the textbook supports independent learning.
6. Did you use the Practice Scenarios to study or practice the correct sequence of interventions?
7. Did you view most of the QR codes that provided short videos of the textbook content?
8. Did you read any of the Supplemental Lessons 12-14?
9. What aspects or features of the textbook enhanced your learning?
10. How could the textbook be improved?
11. In what state do you currently reside? If you do not live in the US, in what country do you reside?
Should be Empty: