TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Stellar Performing arts residential is monitoring the evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic. The ability to provide its services is limited to the Scottish and English Government's regulations and legislation when the course starts on August 3rd. This will follow the Strategic Framework and Timetable for Easing Restrictions plan, which is updated periodically by the Scottish and English Government.
We are undertaking a full risk assessment and preparing the necessary measures to protect participants, staff, venue's workers/visitors and the public.
All protocols and mitigations will be updated on July 15th and participants will be informed whenever necessary for them to take any action.
Our residential week 2021 is regulated by the following terms and conditions.
1. The residential will provide through their faculty high quality of dance lessons.
2. We keep the right to change the faculty of teachers and activities of the event at the organiser's discretion and without giving any notice to the participants.
3. Every member of the residential staff and faculty will hold a disclosed DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check at the time of the event.
4. We will provide chaperones throughout the event and lifeguards for activities in the swimming pool. However, participants will be allowed to spend time without chaperones within the venue's grounds at certain times.
5. There will be at least one certified first aider available 24 hrs. a day throughout the event.
6. We cannot be held responsible and liable for services provided to us such as: Transportation, accommodation, catering services, guided and unguided tour services and any other service related to the event not provided directly by us
7. To attend the residential, participants can choose from any of the following packages:
Non Residential: includes lunch and all tuition and evening activities if desired. Performance on Sunday 8 August.
Fees - £250
Residential own transport : This includes: Tuition, 5 nights full board (starting with dinner on Tuesday 3 August and finishing with lunch on Sunday 8 August. Performance on Sunday 8 August.
Fees per week: Fees £475
Residential with one way coach from Glasgow : This includes: Tuition, 5 nights full board (starting with dinner on Tuesday 3 August and finishing with lunch on Sunday 8 August and coach travel from Glasgow pick up point on Tuesday 3 August. Performance on Sunday 8 August
Fees per week: Fees £500
Sort Code: 040004
Account No: 18286285
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
Check in times for non residential and those with own transport:
Tuesday 3 August 2.30 pm
Check in at Glasgow pick up point (TBC) Tuesday 3 August 11 am (children should bring packed lunch).
Check Out Time for all - 4 pm Sunday 8 August
9. Accommodation will be provided in either a twin room or in a dorm, sharing with other participants. The layout depends on the availability and the organiser's discretion.
10. Performance to parents on Sunday 8 August at 2 pm. Limit of 3 spectators per child. Duration - 1.5 hours.
11. To book a place in the event, a non-refundable £100 deposit along with a completed application form is required
12. Submitting an application form to The Dance Summer School means that the parent/legal guardian and participants agreed to accept these terms and conditions.
13. To book a place, deposits and application forms should be received no later than 6 June 2021.
14. ALL PLACES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
15. The clearance balance of payment should be received by July 15th 2021. ANY FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN CANCELLATION WITHOUT REFUND.
16. Deposits or partial payments are not refundable EXCEPT in the instance of the event being unable to go ahead due to restrictions from the Government for COVID.
17. Participants unable to attend due to being infected with Covid-19 will receive only a 30% refund of any monies paid.
18. Should the course be postponed or cancelled due to the covid-19 pandemic; a £35 admin charge will be retained from any monies received. The rest will be refunded minus any applicable bank charges made to send funds back to the participants.
OTHER (including Covid - 19)
19. Applicants are advised to consider taking out insurance against withdrawal due to injury/illness or circumstances requiring medical treatment or hospitalisation, or personal or family reasons or any other such circumstance that might prevent them from completing the course.
20. Participants are informed that specific preparations will be required before arrival (this may include taking a covid test before arrival and during the course). Further information will be provided prior to the event.
21. Participants accept unconditionally to follow the Covid-19 protocols and mitigations implemented by Stellar Performing Arts Residential.
22. Participants and or their parents/legal guardians understand that under the current global circumstances, attending The Stellar Performing Arts Residential implies a possibility of Covid-19 infection and unconditionally accept the risk and its potential consequences. They release Stellar Performing Arts, their staff and organisers of any liability, legal and civil responsibility and legal and civil action.
23. Applicants with an existing injury also attend the course at their own risk.
24. Due to the nature of our activity, Stellar Performing Arts cannot take responsibility for any injury or personal illness during the event or as a consequence of attending the residential. Personal accident insurance and health insurance are the responsibility of the participant or their parents/legal guardians.
25. Stellar Performing Arts cannot take responsibility for any missing, damaged or stolen personal belongings -including mobile phones- these are the participant's responsibility.
26. Mobile phones must be switched off during all classes and activities.
27. Participants are not allowed to take photos or videos during the dance lessons unless requested to do so for practicing purposes.
28. No participant under 18 is allowed to leave the venue at any time, under any circumstance, without the organisers' previous knowledge and the consent of their parents/legal guardians.
29. Every participant must show an acceptable standard of behaviour and conduct or they will be asked to leave the course. Their fees would be forfeited.
Paragraph A FOR ALL STUDENTS UNDER 18 CONSENT TO EMERGENCY PROCEDURE
"I authorise all emergency dental, medical and surgical treatment, X-ray, laboratory tests, anaesthetic, blood transfusion and other medical and/or hospital procedures as may be performed or prescribed by the attending physician and/or paramedics for my child and waive my right to informed consent of treatment."
This waiver applies only in the event that no parent/guardian named on the application form can be reached in the case of an emergency and is not available to give written/verbal consent or if in the circumstances it would be detrimental to the health of your child not to undergo immediate emergency treatment.