In submitting an application to participate in AMWA ELEVATE, you commit to a 6-month (April - September 2023) virtually conducted leadership program.
The AMWA ELEVATE Certificate in Leadership Fundamentals-1 focuses on six core leadership competencies.
To participate, you agree to the following time commitment monthly:
- 15-40 minutes to view an assigned prerecorded video or article
- 1.5 hours of virtual, small-group coaching (exploration and active learning)
- 1 hour Mastermind session
- 1 individual professional coaching session
- Submit reflection questions as part of a final project that invites you to explore your growth as a leader
- Option to earn up to 18 coaching-focused, reflective-CME credits
Participants who fulfill the required elements will receive a Certificate of Leadership Fundamentals-I from AMWA.
Saturdays @ 10 am ET April 15, May 13, June 17, July 29, Aug 26, Sept 30
Tuesdays at 11 am or 6:30 pm ET April 11, May 9, June 13 July 25, Aug 22, Sept 26
AMWA members: $3400*; non-members: $4500 [Retail value: $10850]
*If you are not eligible for institutional support and this cost is prohibitive, you may apply for an AMWA Leadership Diversity Grant