Celebrating a life of service and influence
The purpose of this scholarship is to celebrate the life of Kathy Craghead who served on the Miss Missouri Board for over 20 years by presenting a $1000.00 scholarship. Kathy was known for her high expectations, advertising genius, veracious verbiage, extreme etiquette, masterful doodling and snarky wit not to mention her love for "good" iced tea and chocolate anything.
COVID-19 affected all aspects of our lives from businesses, to education, to how we connected with family and friends. In what specific ways were you able to further your Social Impact Initiative despite the limitations of COVID-19.
* The essay may be no more than one page
* Top, bottom, left, and right need to be one inch
* Double spaced
* The font must be Times New Roman, size 12
* There must be a separate cover page with your name, title, and date.
* There may be no identifying information; for example, the reader should not be able to identify your hometown, title, college, etc. in the contents of the essay.