- There are several questions, including the intros, that only work with pre-popluated fields. The form will not function properly with the main URL.
- Any changes to the form need to also be made to the PDF documents.
- The email notifications are triggered by conditions, not the email notification settings.
- After clicking Next, the survey redirects to the NE Demographic Survey.
- This form is embedded on the Nature Explore website on several pages on the Nature Explore website as described below.
The direct pre-populated URLs to be used can be found under:
Publish > Prefill > Manual Prefill
To get a URL, click on the 3 dots to the right of the desired URL and click "Copy URL". You can then paste it whereever needed.
The URLs used in the iFrame code on the Nature Explore website pages were generated using the PrePopulate Forms tool which can be found here:
The form is embedded on the following pages:
Who receives email notifications must be configured using the conditions. Adding recipients to the recipients tab on the email configuration will not work. There is a placeholder email in the recipient email field because it will not save if this field is blank.
These conditions utilize the email fields on the form:
- Primary Design Contact Email for the design primary contacts
- Primary Workshop Contact Email for the workshop primary contacts
If these fields are changed, be sure to update the conditions as needed. The names/code for the corresponding fields can be found by selecting the field and going to Properties > Advanced > Field Details > Unique Name (be sure to include the brackets).
For additional uploads of photos and videos for design consultations after completing the form, there is a Box link: