1. What is the name of Lisa McInerney’s latest book, out this month?
The Glorious Heresies
The Blood Miracle
The Rules of Revelation
2. What iconic Irish cream is relocating its factory to Bulgaria?
Palmers Cocoa Butter
3. What fly do ladybirds feast on?
4. What animal is Patrick Dempsey enchanted with since arriving in Ireland?
5. Who did Tom Dunne refer to as the Frank Sinatra of Darkness?
6. What song will Leslie Roy be singing at the Eurovision Song Contest?
Story of my life
Hold me now
Maps of Ireland
7. Who did Chrissy Teigan apologise to for bullying them online a decade ago?
8. What invasive insect has been found in Ireland for the first time?
Emerald ash borer
9. What tennis tournament will Andy Murray sit out for the fourth year in a row?
10. How many years of sobriety did Rob Lowe celebrate last week?
Should be Empty: