Mapping your financial future
Preparing for your financial future involves following a disciplined process that involves identifying your goals and exploring financial strategies.
These six steps will help you map your financial future:
1. Discovery: Identify and prioritize your financial goals
2. Data gathering: Collect facts and figures based on your current situation
3. Analyze: Input data and run calculations and identify shortfalls
4. Recommend: Propose a financial strategy designed to satisfy your goals
5. Implement: Choose a financial strategy and implement
6. Periodic review: Review regularly to measure success and make adjustments
The purpose of this questionnaire is to help gather data as part of steps one and two. By taking the time to prepare now, you may be able to lay out a path for your financial future.
All answers are kept in the strictest of confidence. At this stage we will not ask for highly personal things like SIN#, Date of Birth or Address, which could be used to hack even more personal information and damage your credit. But do please provide as much detail as possible, the more detail, the more accurate our assessment can be.
Questions, please email email@example.com