Entries will be deliberated by a judging committee based on the entry write-up and supporting documents.
Each company may submit a maximum of three (3) entries only.
Each nomination form is valid for one entry only. Fill out the form again if you will nominate another project or in another category.
Nomination is open to companies in all industries with an office in Asia.
The awards programme is on the lookout for outstanding experience initiatives such as projects, products, services, strategies, campaigns, or case studies that were either:
launched, in part or full, over the last 24 calendar months
launched prior to 24 calendar months and had any recent improvements or upgrades
- What was the inspiration behind the initiative? Who were the relevant stakeholders and how were their needs identified and understood?
Uniqueness & Innovation
- What was especially creative or innovative about the initiative?
- What were the initiative’s objectives and targets? How were they achieved and what measures have been used to assess its success?
- What were the initiative’s impacts on your company and industry?
- Is the initiative flexible to changes and progressive opportunities in the future?
Nomination is free of charge.
If your company wins, you are obliged to proceed booking your chosen winner’s package option. To know more about the winner's package pricing and entitlements, click here.
Entries will be accepted until 13 August 2021.