Daycare Terms & Conditions
1. The Resort does not assume and shall not be held responsible for any liability with respect to the pets listed in this agreement, of any kind, character, or nature whatsoever, arising out of or from the daycare of this pet, or any damages which may occur from any other cause whether this pet be on the premises of the Resort or not. The owner of said animal agrees hereby to be and is solely responsible for any and all acts of behavior of said pet at any time within the term and time of the contract.
2. The Resort reserves the right to refuse to provide services for any reason in their sole and absolute discretion. The owner understands that the pet's participation in daycare is at the sole discretion of the Resort and that the pet may be separated from other pets at any time and for any reason.
3. Duty To Disclose: The owner of the named pet specifically represents that he/she is the owner of said animal and warrants to The Resort that:
- The pet is free of and has not been exposed to any communicable disease within the last thirty days, and that the form of a written receipt or certificate from their veterinarian stating dog has received a Rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella within the required time period.
- All of the information provided to The Resort is true and that the pet has not bitten or exhibited other aggressive behavior towards any person or animal, except as has been previously disclosed to.
- The owner has disclosed and shall continue to disclose any and all medical or behavioral conditions or concerns that may affect, limit or prevent the pet's ability to participate in daycare.
4. Acceptance of Risk: The owner acknowledges that with the interaction of dogs, there is always a chance of injury and the possibility of infectious disease being passed between animals.
- The owner assumes all risk of injury or illness to the pet while in the care of the Resort or otherwise relating to the care, control, health and/or safety of the pet arising from any of the Resort's services.
- If the pet becomes ill, the owner or contact person shall be notified at once. If the owner does not immediately inform the Resort regarding measures to be taken or if the state of the pet's health requires quick action, the right to call a veterinarian or to administer medicine or give advisable attention within the discretion shall be taken for granted by Resort, and such expenses shall be promptly paid by owner. Owner agrees to pay a $50.00 per hour for veterinary transportation to and from our local vet and the amount of time spent there by our staff.
- The Resort is not responsible nor will be held liable for any veterinary expenses incurred on the pet during or after the term of this contract.
5. Estimate of charges: Upon request, an estimate of charges can be provided. Events that can affect this estimate are: late pick up time, boarding, vet expense, medicine expenses and/or grooming expenses.
6. Scheduling: All dogs must come a minimum of one day per week. Owners must request changes to their weekly daycare schedule via call, text, or email for the following week by Friday at 6pm. We cannot guarantee the ability to accommodate schedule changes.
7. Cancelation Policy: All daycare cancelations must be texted to us no later than 48 hours before your pet’s scheduled visit. daycare cancelations that are not texted to us within 48 hours will result in a “Cancelation Fee” of one full day of daycare per dog ($39.00 per dog), or 1 credit per dog taken off your current daycare package.
8. Dogs accepted in our daycare program are considered on a trial period for the first 4 weeks from their date of acceptance into the pack.
9. Late Pick Up/No Shows: Dogs who are not picked up by 6:00PM will be charged a $30 late fee until 6:30PM. Owners may board the dog overnight for an additional fee of $40 per day Monday-Friday. If the decision to board the dog overnight is made before 6:00PM the $30 late fee is waived. If the decision to board the dog overnight is made after 6:00PM, or if the owner does not pick up the dog by 6:30PM, owners will be charged the $30 late fee in addition to the boarding fee.
10. Snow Days: The daycare is closed anytime East Bridgewater Public Schools are cancelled
11. Authorized pick up: The Resort will only release the pet to the owner and/or individuals specifically authorized either verbally or in writing by the owner. The Owner releases the Resort from any liability relating to the care, control, health and/or safety of the pet arising from pick up and transport by the owner and/or any individual the Resort believes to be authorized by the owner.
12. No person is authorized by the Resort to change or waive any of the terms or conditions of this contact and Resort will not be bound by any changes therein whether oral or written.
13. The owner agrees to pay for all fees for day care, boarding, grooming services, veterinary expenses and/or any other services owed on the day of pick up. Credit cards stored on file will be charged for the previous week's attendance on Mondays. Unpaid balances may be subject to a 18% late fee.
14. The owner agrees to allow the Resort to use the pet's name and/or images taken at the Resort for use in any form of marketing materials.
15. By signing this contract, the owner is herby acknowledging and agreeing to the above terms and conditions for the duration of said pet's stay, as well as any future reservations at the Resort.