By signing up you agree to help promote this festival. Please tag #BOTASealy in your posts.
Make sure you have all your licensing and permits required or your business, sales tax id, insuance, wash station, ice if your product needs to stay to temp, and anything else you need may need for the Health Deptartment. If you are not registered in the city of Sealy, you must fill out and submit this form, have an inspection, and submit a $50 permit fee to the city of Sealy.
This is an outdoor event. Try to stay 6 feet from the people passing. We find it good practice to put a mask on when someone comes up wearing one. Please do your best to make everyone feel comfortable.
Samples must be individually wrapped and sealed before the event and you must provide a garbage in front of your booth. All garbage must go with you.
LOAD IN/LOAD OUT PROCEDURE
Vendor load-in is from 8 am -9am_____ on Saturday morning, once set up please make sure to move your vehicle to designated area you will be directed to. You must stay fully open until ______________
Restocking during visitor's hours must be done by hand.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
· There are no refunds on cancellations.
· This event is held in a temporary outdoor venue; as such we are affected by weather and other factors and cannot reimburse for displays that may be damaged by these factors. If there are dangerous conditions, as determined by the BOTA committee the festival will be rescheduled.
· We take no responsibility and are held not liable for any damaged booths, items, merchandise, or anything within and/or outside of vendor booth spaces.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
· You may not sell water, soda, beer, or wine.
· Vendor applications are accepted by emailing info@BOTASealy.com. Please make checks out to Sealy Main Street and send to 313 Main Street, Sealy, TX 77474 once approved or send venmo to _______
· NO EXPLICIT ITEMS ARE ALLOWED. NO DRUG paraphernalia is allowed. All items must be of highest quality, show good taste within the standards of the community. BOTA reserves the right to ask any product to be removed that deems inapropriate.
· BOTA is a rain or shine event.
· This is an outdoor event that is naturally affected by weather.
· There are no refunds for inclement weather.
· We are not responsible for any damage to vendor property in any way, including but not limited to damage caused by inclement weather.
Consent to Photograph /Videotape / Interview Individuals
Terms & Conditions
I hereby agree and give my permission for BOTA and/or partners to record, film, photograph, audiotape or videotape myself (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Works”) and to display, publish or distribute these Works for the purpose of publishing, posting on the Rise Asset Development website and posting on social media sites. I hereby waive any right to approve the use of these Works now or in the future, whether the use is known to me or unknown, and I waive any right to any royalties related to the use of these Works. I understand that the Works may appear in electronic form on the internet or in other publications outside of the BOTA's control. I agree that I will not hold BOTA responsible for any harm that may arise from such unauthorized reproduction.