THE APPLICANT AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. The pet is kept on a leash, carried or in a suitable transporting device at all times whilst in public, community and common areas (i.e. when outside your unit and within the entire strata scheme complex). At no time Is a pet to be released from its leash or let roam freely whilst within the common areas including lawns and gardens, corridors and lift lobbies.
2. The pet does not harm or threaten any member of the community, person or other animals.
3. The pet does not cause a nuisance through unreasonable or excessive noise or otherwise.
4. Any pet waste must be picked up and disposed of properly from inside the lot or when in common property/community areas. Pet waste and any related material (eg. Kitty litter) are not to be disposed of via the sewerage or water systems of the strata scheme.
5. The applicant unconditionally accepts full liability for any blockage and/or damage resulting from the disposal of animal titter into the communal sewer or waste pipes system.
6. Pets are entered into the buildings through the car park floors & lifts and not through the main lobby of buildings.
7. Pet recreation within the strata scheme complex will be restricted to reasonable times of the day (not early morning or late evening) so as to not otherwise disturb strata scheme residents. Pet owners/carers are encouraged to use local parks for pet recreation as this will in many cases be more suitable for your pet and reduce the risk of disturbance.
8. No pets are allowed in the pool or gym area (if applicable to this strata scheme).
9. Approval will be reviewed and may be revoked in the event that any complaint is made in respect of the pet.
10. Approval only applies for the pet nominated in the approval letter and does not apply to additional pets which will each need to be subject to a separate application.
11. Pet Owners agree to indemnify the Owners’ Corporation (OC) for any damage caused to the common property of the OC. Such indemnity covers damage caused by the pet directly or indirectly or by the owner/carer directly or indirectly in relation to the care and maintenance of the pet (including the disposal of pet waste and related material).
12. The pet is not to be replaced in the event of its death.
13. Pet Owners will advise the Owners’ Corporation, in writing, when the pet no longer resides at the address stated in the application for approval, such that approval is no longer required.
14. Any other terms and conditions that the Owners’ Corporation may impose from time to time.