Brought to you by IBH & ICE Education.
This course is split into two modules. Delegates can register for the full 8 day programme, or one of the 4 day modules. See the full course detail on each of the individual Module pages.
Module 1: Physical Crude & Products Trading - 5-9 September 2022 (Break day on 7th)
Module 2: Trading Simulation and Managing Price Risk - 12-16 September 2022 (Break day on 14th)
The Academy is lead by instructors with a wealth of practical market experience combined with excellent delivery skills. Practical approaches are an important element of the Academy. For example, throughout Module 2 you will have access to a fully operational trading system and undertake a series of 'trading games' to help you gain first hand experience and knowledge of the trading environment. The experienced course team are always on hand to provide the mentoring support to ensure you get the most from this element of the course.
The course fee covers:
- Participation at 8 days ICE Virtual Oil Trader Academy
- Live presentation and interactive discussions led by global ex-traders
- Supported by real market computer trading simulation platform
- Pre-course: complete primer content and simulation tutorials
- Post-course: revisit learning points one week post course live video clinic session
- The Course materials in e-version
- Industry Certificate of IBH and ICE
FULL COURSE AGENDA