Sip 'n Serve is a fun, social mixed doubles league. Make it an evening with tennis first, socializing after! Enjoy a night out with your friends and get in a great game of tennis! Not in the lineup that day? Go watch and cheer your team on! The more the merrier!!
- The 2022 Fall season runs from September 10 - October 29, 2022
- Matches are played on Saturdays at 6 pm.
- Registration opens on July 26, closes on August 28th.
- Registration is $19 + court fees (city courts).
Depending on the home facility rules, each team may bring food and drinks to enjoy at the courts after the match or head out to a restaurant.
- All teams are 18 & Over.
- Doubles teams are formed using combined NTRP levels of the two player: 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, and 8.0.
- For match play, teams will be allowed to have a one-point difference in player ratings but only on court 1. Courts 2 & 3 will require players to be at level. For example, on a 7.0 team, a 4.0 player can partner with a 3.0 player but only on line 1. On courts 2 & 3 players may not be rated higher than 3.5. Players may play up .5 rating points if they choose.
- USTA membership is NOT required, and matches don’t count for NTRP ratings.
- Matches are best 2 out of 3 sets with a 10-point tiebreak in lieu of a third set
- Minimum roster of 6 players, maximum 16
- Club teams must get permission from their home facility before registering a team.