DISCLOSURE AND WAIVER
The undersigned participant in Limón Institute's Professional Training Program, the Dance Training + Arts Management Program, and related events at the José Limón Dance Foundation (JLDF):
1. Acknowledge(s) that they will be engaging in activities which involve risk of injury and property damage and the undersigned agree(s) to assume all risk and responsibility in connection therewith.
2. Release(s) and discharge(s) the José Limón Dance Foundation, Inc. and the officers, directors, employees, and agents thereof from any and all claims, demands, actions and causes of action arising out of the activities to be engaged in by the participant, including without limitation: injuries to life, limb or property.
3. As a participant of the above Limón programs, the participant understands that he/she does not have the right to teach or perform any repertory or technique under any circumstances outside of the program without the permission of JLDF, confirmed in a separate written agreement with the JLDF.
4. Agree(s) to be videoed and/or photographed if the José Limón Dance Foundation, Inc. intends to create footage from Program classes, sessions and/or performances for promotional material, on social media, or any other use.
5. Agree(s) not to video or photograph classes, rehearsals or performance without prior permission, which, if granted, will be for personal use only. Posting any video footage of class, rehearsal or performance on the web is strictly prohibited.
6. Agree(s) to adhere to all Covid-related procedures while in the studios.
I, the participant, have read the above disclosure, waiver and release and understand it and sign it voluntarily.