If accepted by the Principal and with (my/our) payment of the appropriate enrollment
deposit, please enter (my/our) (child/ward) as a student at Abu Huraira Center
Academy. The admitted student is subject to general statements, rules, regulations,
conditions, and traditions of the Abu Huraira Center. These stipulations are contained in
the Abu Huraira Center Academy Handbook, the Fee Schedule and other terms
outlined below, copies of which we acknowledge have been received and such other
terms and conditions that may be brought to our attention during the academic year.
The formation of this contract includes the following conditions and terms:
A. ADMISSION & PLACEMENT
1. The School Principal or designate authority determines grade and classroom placement.
2. Abu Huraira Center Academy does not have the resources to adequately fulfill the
learning needs of children with behavioral issues, special needs students or students
who require ongoing medical supervision. Abu Huraira Center Academy reserves the
right to reject and/or discontinue the admission of a student if it has been established
that the student fits any of the above categories.
3. When a student is accepted, an EFT form must be submitted along with a void
cheque. A payment in the amount of $300 must also be submitted for school supplies
for the academic year. Payment may be split into two separate payments, the first
portion during initial enrollment and the second in January.
4. Fees must be paid for the full month in which student(s) begin(s) school. Fees for the last month of the year should also be paid from the first withdrawal.
5. There will be an NSF charge of $25 for payments that do not go through.
6. Failure to maintain regular payments will result in revoking enrollment of
7. Early Withdrawal Processing Fees: All parents would have to pay a $300 fee if
they decide to leave the school during the school year. This fee will be put in place
in order for the admin to necessitate the finalization of all student record files, along
with the dispatch process to the next school. This will be in effect for both in-school
and online learning steams.
8. Non-Refundable June Fees: At the beginning of the school year all parents must
pay the first and last tuition payments (Sept and June) for the school year. If a
parent chooses to withdraw their child mid-year, the June fee will not be refunded.
9. Temp Leave/Vacation: If a parent decides to temporarily remove their child from
school or go on a vacation there will be no tuition breaks given. All monthly
payments will be deducted as usual. Tuition breaks will only be given if a child is
severely sick and parents provide a medical note from their family doctor.
C. AUTHORIZATION & WAIVER OF LIABILITY
10. Abu Huraira Center Academy is not liable for any property damage, personal injury, or health-related issues which may arise during schooling, field trips, or the
transportation of students to and from school by his/her parents or a third party.
11. (I/We) hereby authorize Abu Huraira Center Academy to contact schools and other sources to obtain information to support this application. The undersigned releases every person and institution from any and all liability resulting from or pertaining to the furnishing of records, documents and other information provided to Abu Huraira Center Academy for that purpose.