FOTC Minor Covenant of Conduct
We recognize that the church is the Body of Christ and that we are a Family of Faith. As a family we are in covenant together offering the best that we are so our community can love and support one another in a way that is pleasing to God. Each of US, as a member of the family, is important. To create and maintain this relationship of family and community, all participants - minor and leaders - agree to the following covenant:
1. As a participant in FOTC Youth/Children's Ministry, my actions will display a Christian example.
2. I will welcome every individual as a member of our community, whether or not they are from FOTC. I will treat others with respect at all times and help everyone feel welcome.
3. I am responsible for my own belongings and respect the property of others. I will abide by the cell phone guidelines during worship time or bible study which allows me to be fully engaged in what is happening.
4.I will be responsible in my expressions of care, concern, and intimacy. | will respect the physical, and emotional boundaries of others.
emotional, and spiritual well-being of others and work to provide a trusting environment for my
5. I will not bring or use harmful substances (e.g. weapons, fireworks, tobacco, illegal drugs, and alcohol
6. I will participate fully and abide by adult and/or group decisions made during events or activities. This includes abiding by the guidelines for conduct of any center or facility we are visiting and treat their property and people with respect.
7. I will use appropriate language and respect the ministry leaders, volunteers, members, & visitors.
8. I will stay with my group at all times during activities or events. Venturing off on my own or not utilizing the buddy system as put in place by a ministry leader is absolutely not permissible. Also, minors cannot drive other minors to or from ministry events.
9. I will dress in a modest manner for all ministry activities and events.
10. I will assist in the cleanup of all areas used by the ministry group during events or activities.
I, the minor, have read the FOTC Minor Covenant of Conduct. I agree to abide by it.