If your transaction is not associated with Escrow—put N/A in the required fields.
Invoicing will be billed to the requestor in this event unless other arrangements are made.
A copy of the Seller's Disclosure is REQUIRED!The ONLY acceptable exceptions will be Bank Owned, REO's, No-Sale Inspections and Refinance.By Initialing here you promise to provide a copy of the SRPDS within 2 business days. (if applicable) By initialing here, you read and understand this requirement for all sale related transactionsInitial Here* .
***DO NOT INCLUDE PEST CONTROL SERVICES, ONLY TERMITE***
By signing and submitting this request form you acknowledge that:
- You understand that the termite Inspection report becomes available within 2 business days from the date of the actual inspection unless otherwise notified.
- You understand that this is a chargeable service that MUST be paid regardless of whether any sales transaction for the property fails to conclude.
- You agree that should escrow fail to remit payment you (as the requestor for this service) are held liable for the charges of this termite inspection.
- You understand and agree that payment for this service is due within 20 days of service of invoicing and a 1.5% late fee will be assessed for all late payments. Additional time is available for all escrow paid transactions but should escrow be delayed, payment is expected within 90 days from the invoice date.
- You understand that this inspection will only include evidence that is visible to the technician at the time of inspection.
- You understand that the price quoted and time allotted to you for this service is based on the information you have provided. You understand that the square footage of the structure not only plays a role in the cost of this service, but more importantly, allows us to schedule enough time to conduct a thorough inspection. If the square footage is found to be grossly inaccurate, it may affect your pricing and/or our ability to complete the inspection on schedule if we must meet other scheduled commitments for the day.
- You certify that the information you have provided on this request is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You understand once the original report is issued, changes will not be made to the original report nor will a new report be issued should a re- inspection follow. New information and updates can and will be provided in the additional comments on the second page of the report.
- You agree to provide a copy of the seller's disclosure statement and any active fumigation or spot treatment history or warranty and understand that without this required attachment inspection service will not be scheduled.
- Please note: Additional Charges May Apply if a return visit is required due to an inaccessible area. Please be sure ALL areas of the home is/are accessible for the inspection PRIOR to the appointment.