Volunteer Terms and Conditions
Volunteers understand and agree:
- to attend a site briefing and induction prior to commencing duties.
- to advise Council of any health problems that may affect my ability to undertake tasks or take reasonable care of my own health and safety.
- to take reasonable care that their acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of others.
- to comply with any reasonable instruction given by Council staff to allow Council to comply with its legal obligations.
- to co-operate with any reasonable Council policy, procedure or instruction relating to health and safety.
- not to undertake activities under the influence of alcohol or drugs that may affect performance whilst conducting their duties.
- to report to the appropriate person as soon as practical any matter which could affect the safe undertaking of prescribed duties.
- that the services provided to Council will not be remunerated including travel, parking or refreshment costs.
- to inform Council when they no longer wish to continue or be considered for further volunteering activities.
- to consent ot their photograph (without being identified) being used by Council for promotion volunteer activities.