APPLICATION FORM – DOMESTIC (Higher Education)
(Applicant shall be 18 years of age as of course commencement date)
(If Yes, please specify the areas of disability, impairment or long-term condition. You may indicate more than one area.
A 14-day money back guarantee applies to tuition fees for the first semester or course unit of your chosen course. The 14- day period ends on the 14th day after the start date of your first semester or course unit. Students must provide written advice of their intention to withdraw from a course or course unit. Also,
If the student has applied for FEE-HELP and wants to withdraw prior to the Census Date (the Census Date is as per your Letter of Offer), no FEE-HELP debt will be incurred by the student.
If the student wants to withdraw after the Census Date, the student will incur the FEE-HELP debt for the semester or course units. If the student defers their course commencement date and then applies for a refund, no refund will be issued. If the course or course unit is cancelled by VIT prior to the Census Date, the student will not incur any FEE-HELP debt for the course or the course units.
Note: If students are dissatisfied with the outcome of their refund application, he/she can lodge an appeal under the VIT's Complaints and Appeals Policy. To request the Complaints and Appeals Policy, please email Finance@vit.edu.au or refer to the Student Handbook or visit our website www.vit.edu.au
The Refund Policy and the Complaints and Appeals Policy does not remove the right for a student to take further action under Australia's Consumer Protection Laws.
1. I acknowledge and agree to the terms described in the Privacy Statement.
2. I declare that the information I supplied on this form is correct and complete.
3. I have received, read and understood the FEE HELP Information Booklet.
4. I have read and understood VIT's policies on Fees and Charges, Refund, Complaints and Appeals, Re Assessment and other policies that are published on the VIT's website and in the Student Handbook.
5. I understand that VIT reserves the right to discontinue or alter any course, subject, unit of competency, class, fee, admission requirement, staffing or other arrangement without prior notice.
6. VIT reserves the right to cancel or not offer a program. If any program is cancelled or not offered, VIT will refund all tuition fees in accordance with VIT refund policy.
7. VIT reserves the right to use your name/your company name, feedback, comments and pictures obtained during the course for VIT's future promotional activities, unless you direct otherwise in writing prior to the commencement of the course
8. This agreement does not remove the right to take action under Australia's consumer protection laws
VIT will need the following documents to process your application.
You should attach to this application any documents you have now and then the VIT Admissions Team will contact you for any additional documents that are required.
(This declaration must be signed by a Parent or Legal Guardian if the applicant is under 18 years of age at time of application.)
Please submit your application form to VIT by EMAIL, POST or IN PERSON
OFFICE USE ONLY - NOTES