Before completing this form make sure you have the following:
1. Unofficial college or high school transcripts
2. SEPC Member Name & Membership Number
3. College/University Student ID Number, current major, & GPA
4. College/University Address where the scholarship funds should be sent
5. SAT and/or ACT scores
6. Enrollment verification from College/University
7. Two Letters of Recommendation
8. Community Involvement description
9. 500-1000 word essay on the importance of ethics, describing a situation where doing the right thing was difficult, but you did so in spite of the cost; also include your thoughts on ethical lessons learned from your experience and how these lessons can be applied to corporate America.
This form must be completed at time of submission; it cannot be saved and returned to later. Questions should be directed to the SEPC office at (877)720-SEPC or email email@example.com.