1.By submitting your application you opt in to receive information from Prospect Residents Association Inc (PRA).
2. PRA Committee advises it will not release your membership details unless required by law and/or to Committee members to faciliate organisation business.
3.Submitting your membership application is the equivalent of placing your signature on this form
4.On admission as a member, you agree to be bound by current PRA Objects & Rules.
The Objects of the Association are to:
1. Promote the best interest of members of the Association and the community of the Prospect local government area and environs in community matters.
2. Inform residents on issues and make representations on matters that affect the Prospect local government area and environs.
3. Maintain the character of Prospect and its sense of community.
4. Support and co-operate with other organisations whose aims and activities are compatible with those of the Association.
5.be a no profit-making organisation with no political affiliations.
6. Do any other thing which may seem to the Association to be of benefit to the members of the Association and community of the Prospect local government area and environs.