Please read and sign/agree in order to schedule appointment:
1. I understand that IVS requires ALL prior health records (as far back as possible, with lab results included) be submitted before we can schedule appointment.
2. I understand that a deposit of $75.00 (half of the initial consult fee) will be required to schedule, and the deposit will only be refunded if a minimum of 72 hours notice is given to cancel and/or re-schedule set appointment.
3. I understand that IVS is a part-time, appointment-only practice. I also understand because of this, that IVS will respond to email (e-mailing email@example.com is the fastest way for a response) and/or phone inquires as soon as possible, but that it is possible that it sometimes may take 24-72 hours for a response.
4. I understand that that IVS is not a full service practice and is not capable of seeing urgent, emergent, or surgical cases.
5. I understand that there may be times IVS will have to refer my pet to our regular full-service veterinarian due to scheduling, equipment, and/or availability constraints.