THE FOLLOWING MUST BE COMPLETE BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN/CARER OVER THE AGE OF 18:
Kent FA will not use the personal details or full names (which means first name and surname) of any child or young person in a photographic image on film, website, or in FA printed publications. If Kent FA uses photographs of individuals, the name of that child or young person will not appear in the accompanying text or photo caption, unless we have your agreement.
Only images of children or young people who are suitably dressed will be used, to reduce the risk of such images being used inappropriately.
By signing this consent form you will be giving permission to Kent FA to use photographs and videos of your child. These images may be used in any of the following ways;
- KentFA.com, Kent FA social media including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (as appropriate)
- Kent FA printed publications such as match day programmes, posters or print adverts.
- Kent FA video for training or promotional purposes
- Within the local or national media.
If you wish to find out more about Kent FA’s guidance on photography or other best practice issues please go to www.TheFA.com/safeguarding.
I have read and understood the terms and conditions outlined above and I consent to the child being included in Kent FA photography or videgraphy. I can also confirm that the child involved is not subject to any family, care or legal proceedings that prevent this footage being made public.
I consent to Kent FA using the footage I have uploaded across the following plaforms:
- KentFA.com website
- Kent FA social media channels, including, but not limited to, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Local and national media
Hit 'Submit' below to send your INSPIRATION FOR YOUR NATION!