By sending this electronically, I acknowledge that I have completely read this questionnaire and comprehend it fully.
I understand that applying does not ensure approval and that untruthful answers or failure to comply with the requirements of this application can result in the forfeiture of any Taylor Co SPCA animal fostered by me.
I certify that the above information is correct, and I understand that the information will be verified.
I understand that by submitting this form electronically, I agree to release and covenant to hold harmless Taylor Co SPCA and it's members from any claims, damages, costs, or actions incurred because of the care or actions of the foster dog.
I accept full responsibility for the dog(s) actions at all times, and release Taylor Co SPCA from any liabilities or damages that may be incurred because of fostering such dog(s).
I agree to have Taylor Co SPCA complete reference call checks and conduct a home visit inspection to be able to approve my foster application, if requested.
I agree that if I'm unable to foster the dog(s) anymore that I will return the dog(s) to Taylor Co SPCA and try to give Taylor Co SPCA a 2 week period to try and find another suitable foster for the dog(s).
• I agree to provide a TCSPCA representative access to all parts of my home and property for a home inspection before my application to foster is approved.
• I understand that I may be required to provide foster care to my foster animal for an extended and indefinite period of time.
• I agree that I am over 21 years of age.
• I understand that TCSPCA provides no guarantee as to the health of my foster animal and that my foster animal may have medical needs, socialization problems, and may not be housebroken.
• I agree to provide my foster animal with veterinary care as authorized by TCSPCA I will not arrange or pay for any elective veterinary care for my foster animal without the express consent of an authorized TCSPCA representative.
• I will take all necessary precautions to prevent my foster animal from either impregnating another animal or becoming impregnated. In the event that happens, I will notify TCSPCA immediately.
• I understand that I may only have my foster animal temporarily.
• I agree that I am fostering this animal for TCSPCA, and that I do not have any right of ownership over my foster animal. I further agree that TCSPCA rights in and to my foster animal are superior to mine. I also agree to provide a TCSPCA representative access to my home and property to check on my foster animal, at any time that I am in possession of my foster animal.
• I agree to immediately return any foster animal in my care to TCSPCA at the request of its authorized representative at any time and for any reason. If TCSPCA is forced to undertake legal action to enforce this provision of the agreement, I agree to indemnify TCSPCA for all court costs and attorney’s fees connected with such an action.
• If I am planning to move at any time during the period when I am housing a foster animal, I agree to contact TCSPCA prior to my move and provide TCSPCA with my new contact information. I understand that TCSPCA has the right to request return of my foster animal based on my change of residence, and agree that I will surrender my foster animal to TCSPCA immediately upon request.
• I understand that as long as I provide foster care to my foster animal to TCSPCA satisfaction, I will be given the first right of adoption of my foster animal, at such time as TCSPCA decides to place my foster animal for adoption.
• I will not transfer possession or custody of my foster animal to any other person at any time, except for temporary, short-term possession for the purpose of vet care, grooming, etc.
• I agree to contact TCSPCA with any and all questions or concerns about my foster animal or the Foster Care Program as well as with updated contact information.
• I agree that if I refuse or fail to comply with any provision of this agreement, TCSPCA has the right to terminated this agreement and also has the right to the immediate surrender and return of my foster animal(s). I further consent to provide TCSPCA access to my premises if necessary to facilitate the return.
• I agree that the opportunity given to me to help rehabilitate my foster animal, as well as the chance of a potential future adoption, is of significant benefit to me, and serves as proper legal consideration in exchange for my agreement to the terms of this contract.
I have read this application and Agreement in its entirety, and I agree that all statements and agreements contained in this document are made by me and are truthful, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Kentucky.