Please submit the application package fully completed at least ten (10) working days (excluding holidays) prior to the desired date of occupancy. Submit this Application for Occupancy with the signature of the applicant(s), Release Authorization for background information, ID in the form of a Passport or U.S. Driver License, proof of income (tax return, pay stubs, bank statement), and vehicle registrations for all vehicles that will be on-site. If applicant is from a foreign country, please provide police report or applicable document from country of residence.
If you are a foreign national, you may need to have one or more of the following documents:
The documents you need will depend on your immigration status:
Permanent Resident Card, “Green Card” (I-551)
Work/Residence Permit - Employment Authorization Document (I-766)
Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status (I-20)
Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status (DS2019)
Document indicating membership in a federally recognized Indian tribe or American Indian born in Canada
Alien number (also called alien registration number or USCIS number) or I-94 number
The application must include the following documents:
In lieu of a social security card you will need to provide your ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) assigned by the IRS
Most recent US Tax Returns (if not available) Last 3 paystubs reflecting your IRS assigned taxpayer # (ITIN)
If in the US for less than 2 years, a police report from your country of residence
Please make sure any if all additional documentation with signatures where needed are attached as well. Acceptance of this processing fee does not constitute acceptance of this application. Processing of this application will begin after all required forms have been completed, signed, and received.
Falsification of information on these forms will result in automatic disqualification of this application and occupancy.
Application/Processing Fee (except person under 18 years old):
- $50.00 per person (15 business days turnaround)
- $100.00 per person (3 business days turnaround)
JMK Property Investment
12550 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 222
North Miami, FL 33181
● Residents must be approved in writing. Occupancy prior to approval is prohibited.
● 12-month lease minimum. Short-term is not tolerated.
● A police background is required for all applicants over the age of 18.
● Pets are not allowed unless it’s a legitimate service pet as described by the National Service Animal Registry.
● Garbage is to be deposited in the dumpster. Large furniture items cannot be left in the dumpster at any time. Cardboard boxes must be broken down for recycling. Gates are not to be left open or unattended at any time.
● Renters cannot sublease.
● Residents are permitted to move into the building between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Mon-Fri).