Maxwell's Mobile Detailing, LLC seeks to provide the best complete mobile detailing service experience. We want to thank you for considering our services and point out some of the terms and conditions for our business. We hope you will find these policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining the extent of our auto detailing services.
By scheduling any service with Maxwell's Mobile Detailing, LLC, you hereby agree to all terms listed on said agreement.
If we are providing a mobile service, we expect to have the following:
1. An ample amount of space to perform our service, permission to be on-premises if you are not the owner, and a safe location as well as safe conditions to service your vehicle.
2. If the service is provided at your home, please make sure to have all vehicles that will be leaving adjusted, so we do not have to break down our setup to allow them to move.
3. We require full payment and or arrangements to make payment on the day of the service. Any refusal to pay will involve us in taking the relevant actions should this issue arise. We accept cash, check, or card for payment.
4. We reserve the right to capture your credit card info at the time of scheduling.
5. We require a 24-hour notice to cancel any booking/detailing service. Cancellations can be made online and or by phone.
6. We reserve the right to charge up to 1/2 of the scheduled detailing service if canceled by the customer on the day of said scheduled service unless extreme circumstances could not allow you to keep the scheduled service.
7. We reserve the right to charge a $100 non-refundable retainer if the customer has canceled and rescheduled multiple times.
8. We reserve the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but, when possible, will let the customer know.
9. We reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking according to weather conditions and or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
10. We try to arrive 15 minutes before the appointment to allow time to set up, but arrival time may depend on the weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances.
11. We will contact you on the day of the appointment if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
12. Please remove all personal belongings, money, and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of details.
13. If areas such as the center armrest storage, glove compartment, and or car trunk area are not cleared, we will not be able to clean them due to the customer's private personal belongings.
14. Due to child safety, we will not remove or replace car seats under any circumstances. We ask that our clients remove car seats and booster seats before we arrive. Should the car seat be left in the vehicle, we will do our best to clean around the car seat but can't promise your total satisfaction.
15. We reserve the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle, and the customer location.
16. We reserve the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original price.
17. Pet hair and sand are two of the most challenging items to remove from a vehicle with normal vacuuming. The removal of either element is not guaranteed with any of our service offerings. However, on most occasions, we are successful at removing visual traces of both elements.
18. We make no promises when it comes to the removal of stains and or odors from vehicles. Please be aware that some upholstery and carpets are beyond cleaning and may not completely clean up as expected. Some stains are permanent. We may consult with you about what can and cannot be done regarding your vehicle's interior.
19. When it comes to windows, we try to do our best. But from time to time and depending on temperature, windows may have a film. Please allow the car to cool and then take a microfiber towel and wipe the film off if you see streaks. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
20. We are not responsible for damage due to heavily soiled, stained, or damaged interior components, such as dash buttons and steering column buttons and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, and makeup that cleaning may result in these buttons and knobs losing their markings.
21. We will only clean engine bays if requested.
22. We are not responsible for any mechanical or electrical problems when cleaning engine bays and sunroof/moonroofs due to areas simply getting wet from the wash/cleaning process. Please make sure your vehicle is in good mechanical/electrical working order. There is no way of knowing these problems before we begin, so please understand that we will NOT be held responsible if issues arise after our detailing process.
23. We will only clean headliners upon request due to their sensitive nature. We don't promise the removal of stains on headliners due to the gentle process used to preserve the glue holding the headliner on. The glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. If you choose to clean them at your own risk, they may look clean but will sag over time due to the glue being compromised.
24. We do not use harsh cleaning products on any interior or exterior areas. All of our products are safe and do not chemically damage carpets, leather, vinyl, plastic, painted, clear coated, or chrome surfaces.
25. We are not responsible for baked-on brake dust that cannot be removed entirely either on the surface or deep within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
26. Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into your vehicle's paintwork if left for a period of time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork that may need additional work to remove safely. In some cases, the mark cannot be removed entirely without comprising the clearcoat.
27. Exterior black or grey, textured, or smooth trim pieces may be beyond restoring and will have to be replaced. We try our best to restore the plastic to its original color.
28. Any wax, sealant, or coating not properly cared for will not last its intended durability length. We recommend safely hand washing.
29. We respect your time and personal property, and we will be polite and courteous at all times. However, we reserve the right to refuse, deny or continue with any service if we deem the customer to be unreasonable.
30. We will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered.
31. For everyone's safety, please refrain from grabbing items from the vehicle once the detail has begun. We ask that you grab any items you will need before our arrival.
32. For everyone's safety, please refrain from touching any of our equipment. Some of our equipment may be hot to the touch at times and can cause injury.
33. If we have applied a ceramic coating to your vehicle's paint, trim, wheels, or glass, please understand that the coating is rated for one year of durability. We have seen the coating last longer and shorter time frames than one year, so we don't make any promises for the durability.