Hartville R-II Schools
PO Box 460
175 N. School Ave.
Hartville, MO 65667-0460
Allen G. Dickinson, President Mark H. Piper, Superintendent
Jeffery L. Ward, Vice- President Adam E. Cook, Principal
Dustin C. Arnall, Secretary Hartville High School
Jennifer L Arnall, Treasurer Scott. M. Keith,Principal
Matt K. Ballard, Board Member Hartville Junior High School
Jason L. Cryer, Board Member Rodney L. Cravens, Principal
Nathan L. Culver, Board Member Hartville Elementary School
Brian L. O’Dell, Board Member Clint E. Horn, Principal
Grovespring Elementary School
Thank you for your interest in applying for a certified position with the Hartville School District. We ask that the following items be addressed as a part of the application process:
1. Complete the enclosed application form.
2. Enclose a copy of your latest transcript(s) with the application. An official copy of your transcript(s) will be required if you are employed.
3. Enclose a copy of your résumé.
4. Request your placement file be sent to us, or enclose 4 or 5 recent letters of
5. The final candidate for the position will be contingent upon successful completion
of the FBI background check.
Your application will become active once all of the above information has been received. Your application will remain active for one year at which time you must resubmit a new application. Please call the Superintendent’s Office at 417-741-7676 if you have any questions about the application process.
Thank you again for your interest and we will be looking forward to receiving your application.
Mark H. Piper
“Building successful futures. . .one child at a time.”