TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. I hereby confirm that all persons booked and paid for is fit and healthy enough to complete the Bush Walk/Drive and that no person booked for has an underlying health condition that will prevent from completing the walk in 2 Hours.
2. Refunds will only be provided if conditions prevent the walk from taking place i.e. rain storm or other weather conditions, the guide falls ill.
3. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before the activity should take place to qualify for rescheduling. NO refunds will be made.
4. Participants of the Bush Walk/Drive must provide and wear their own good walking/hiking shoes and also provide their own water bottle. Filtered water will be available at the restaurant at Sunset Game Lodge which must be filled before the walk commences.
5. Toilet facilities is only available at the Restaurant at Sunset Game Lodge and must be used before the walk commences. The bush may not be used for any ablution purposes.
6. The walk may take you over other land owners property/properties and it is expected that all participants to the walk will respect the land owner's rights and avoid noise, polluting of any kind and will ensure that any and all rubbish is dispensed of on return to the restaurant at Sunset Game Lodge. This includes, wrappers, cold drink tins/bottles etc.
7. NO alcohol is allowed on the walk. The restaurant at Sunset Game Lodge is a licensed facility and you will be able to buy any beverage of your choice (subject to availability) on return to the restaurant and which must be enjoyed/fully consumed at the restaurant.
8. The instructions from the guide must be respected and adhered to at all times. Ill discipline or any actions from any of the participants that may endanger the lives of others will be removed from the walk immediately.
9. DANGEROUS ANIMALS: By accepting these Terms and Conditions ALL the participants agree that they have seen these rules and agree to abide by them at all times. It must be noted that the Geurnsey Private Nature Reserve is home to dangerous animals including Buffalo, Leopard, Hyena and on the boundries with Thornybush you may encounter Lion, Elephant and Rhino and therefore it is imperrative for your safety and the safety of others that you respect and listen to the instructions given by the Guide. Negligence on any participants behalf might lead to legal action been taken against such participant.
10. The purpose of the Bush Walk/Drive is to learn about the bush and it's inhabitants as well as the Flora as well as the birds in the area.
11. It is the responsibility of each participant to declare any ailment or disability to the guide or owners of Sunset Game Lodge before the Bush Walk begins. Notification of any such ailment or disability must be forwarded to Sunset Game Lodge in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the Bush Walk/Drive is to take place.