2021 VENDOR POLICIES AND DISCLAIMERS
GENERAL VENDOR INFO:
· All merchandise and food (size, material, selling price, etc.) sold or distributed at the event are subject to approval by the Crystal Classic Committee (CCC).
· The use of the Crystal Classic event name or logo on vendor merchandise is not permitted without a signed contract from the Crystal Classic Committee. Otherwise said merchandise is subject to forfeiture.
· Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis with approved payment.
· Vendors are responsible for paying all fees, and obtaining all permits, and insurance required by federal, state and/or local government entity. CCC is not responsible for collection or submission of any such government fees or filings.
· There will be a $150.00 charge if CCC needs to clean up your area after the event.
· Distribution, layout or hanging of any items outside of the designated booth area is not permitted. All booths must be setup on Thursday, 11/11/21 to begin operations by 10 AM on Friday. Booth area must be vacated at the end of the 4th day of the event, Monday, 11/15, by 5:30 PM.
· Booths must be staffed at all time during the event hours. Night security will be provided but the Crystal Classic Committee will not be responsible for any issues that may occur at a booth during the event.
· Complimentary ice is not provided to vendors. However, 20 lb. bags are available for purchase. $5.00 per bag.
SITE MAP & VENDOR VILLAGE: Refer to the event site map which includes the layout of vendor village. Please submit 3 of your preferred vendor areas in order of preference in the box within this form. Once vendor application is submitted, check the www.siestakeycrystalclassic.com for updated confirmed vendor placement.
WRISTBANDS & LIMITED RESERVED PARKING: All vendors will receive 4 event wristbands. The first 50 vendors to register are provided with a reserved parking pass at the venue. Wristbands and parking passes provided onsite at check in.
RETAIL VENDORS: Registration fee for retail items is $550. Retail end caps are an additional $100. Retail registration fee includes a 10 x 10 location in the designated vendor area during the event. 10 x 10 tents are provided by vendor. Retail vendors will operate for 4 days – Friday, 11/12/21 through Monday, 11/15/21 from 10 AM-5PM. Operation is only permitted within your 100 square feet of allowable space – selling outside of your space is grounds for removal. We reserve the right to remove any vendor that is not complying with policy.
FOOD TRAILERS: Registration fee for food trailers is $650. FOOD TRUCKS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Approval will be granted after reviewing set up and food list with pictures. Food vendors must provide an all-inclusive trailer and 4-wheel drive truck to pull the trailer out to the hard packed ground area. (See layout – designated food trailer spaces, FT 1-6). Food service must take place from the trailer - service or tents outside of the trailer will not be permitted. Food service will take place from 10 AM to 5 PM Friday, Sunday, Monday; and 10 AM to 9 PM Saturday. Electrical connection will not be available.
VENDOR LIABILITY CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE: All vendors are required to submit a copy of current liability insurance, listing the Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce, and Sarasota County Government as additionally insured.
In the “Description of Operations/Special Provisions” section: Sarasota County Government, and Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce, shall be named as an additionally insured, as their interests may appear on all polices except Professional Liability and Workers’ Compensation. Waiver of subrogation in favor of Sarasota County Government on all policies except Professional Liability and Workers’ Compensation.
In the “Certificate Holder” section add in Sarasota County Government, Attn: Risk Management, 1660 Ringling Blvd., 3rd Floor, Sarasota, Fl., 34236. The County requires a minimum of $500,000 per occurrence General Liability including Products and $500,000 per accident auto liability. Vendors do not have to provide Workers’ Compensation nor umbrella.
Vendor(s) agrees that it shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce, the Crystal Classic Sand Sculpting Committee, its officers, volunteers, directors, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, costs, claims, damages and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from or related to vendor(s) actions, business activity, booth, advertising or otherwise arising from or related to vendor’s participation in the subject event. In addition, it will further hold harmless the above from any and all losses, direct or consequential, arising from or related to cancellation, postponement, delay or rescheduling of the subject event, regardless of cause.
CANCELLATION BY VENDOR: Vendor space is not confirmed until your payment has been received. Should a vendor cancel their participation and booth space, the vendor fee is non-refundable on or after October 1, 2021, unless an approved replacement vendor is secured.
ACTS OF NATURE – EVENT CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: There is no contingency plan or alternate day to reschedule the event. If, due to acts beyond the control of the Producer (Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce), conditions (such as wind, rain, hurricane, fire, pandemic, etc.) make it impracticable or dangerous to continue to operate the event, producer, sponsor, or public safety officials have the right to cancel any portion of or the entire event. Should cancellation occur prior to the event start date, one-half of the vendor fee collected by the Producer, would be refunded to the vendor.
For more information, contact Rachel Dixon, Promotion & Event Coordinator, Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce at firstname.lastname@example.org.