PHILOSOPHY OF PRE-MED SOLUTIONS
1) We are passionate and intentional about developing the next generation of Black and Brown doctors. Our mentoring and advisement efforts will focus on the underrepresented minority applicant; however, we will mentor anyone that solicits our assistance.
2) We will treat every mentee with dignity, compassion, and respect.
3) We will always be open, honest, and transparent with our mentees by making ourselves available to them mentally, physically, and emotionally. We will offer constructive criticism, and we will be careful not to make comments or suggestions that may destroy the mentee’s dream of becoming a physician.
4) We will demand excellence, persistence, and determination from our mentees, and we will demand the same from our mentors.
5) When appropriate, we will inform the mentee that they should consider pursuing a career other than becoming a physician. This will be done only after a comprehensive review of their application and application history has occurred, and we have had an open and honest conversation with the mentee and with the leadership of Pre-Med Solutions. We will continue to advise the mentee and facilitate them to become successful in whatever endeavor they choose.