Thank you for submitting your application for a guaranteed entry in the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon, through the Team Catholic Charities NY Community Charity.
Please be advised of the following:
• If an invitation to run with Team Catholic Charities NY is extended and accepted, please note that New York Road Runners (NYRR) does require a separate registration form and will charge a race entry fee of $255 for NYRR members and $295 for non-members. The race fee will be paid by you directly to NYRR, upon race registration, and does not count toward your fundraising minimum. Failure to register with NYRR will disqualify you from running with Team Catholic Charities NY.
• In addition to the NYRR race entry fee, you are still responsible for raising a minimum of $3,000 (as previously defined) for Catholic Charities NY.
• Do NOT contact NYRR directly to secure your number.
• As an invited runner with Team Catholic Charities NY, runners cannot advertise or support any other cause unless prior approval is granted by Catholic Charities NY.
• If chosen to be a member of Team Catholic Charities NY, you are expected to be engaged and responsive to outreach from the Team Catholic Charities NY administrative staff.
• Team members are expected to:
1) Create a Haku fundraising profile including a picture and your reason for running, as soon as possible; 2) Submit a personal story to encourage fundraising, which we will also publicize on our website; 3) Ensure that contribution activity starts within forty five days of begin accepted; 4) Participate as feasible in a Catholic Charities volunteer opportunity; 5) Participate as feasible in any Team gathering, such as pre-marathon lunch and; 6) Complete a post-Marathon questionnaire.
Our administrative staff is available to support you. Failure to participate may indicate your lack of conviction in participating in the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon.