I understand that there are risks and complications associated with the administration
of medications, including anesthesia and performance of the Recommended
Treatment. These potential risks and complications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drug reactions and side effects.
- Post-treatment bleeding, oozing, and infection.
- Bruising and/or swelling, delayed healing, restricted mouth opening for several
days or weeks.
- Varying lengths and degrees of sensitivity.
- Increased spacing between teeth due to removal of hard deposits.
- Revealing of recessed gums.
- Increased mobility of teeth.
- As a result of the injection or use of anesthesia, there may be swelling, jaw
muscle tenderness or even resultant numbness of the tongue, lips, teeth, jaws
And/or facial tissues, which is typically temporary, but in rare instances, may be permanent.