Thank you for your interest in playing for the RBA Dragons. Please realize this is NOT a recreational program and the focus on competition increases dramatically. The philosophy of this program is to give youth in the North Shore area an opportunity to play baseball at an advanced level while preparing them to play at the High School level.
By Signing Up Below I/We understand:
- There is a significant time commitment to your team and teammates.
- This is NOT a recreational program and there is NO minimum playing time requirement.
- Most practices and games are mandatory. Missing practices and games will affect playing time.
- Baseball comes after school functions (ie. band, orchestra, science fair, etc.), major religious functions, and major family functions (vacations, family reunions, etc.).
- After March 1st baseball comes before any other sport (ie. soccer, basketball, etc.)
- Coaches hold practices in the offseason (before March 1st). While these practices are not mandatory, every effort should be made to attend in order to avoid falling behind the other players.
- I/We the parent(s) of a candidate for a position on a RBA Dragons baseball team, hereby give my/our son approval to his participation in any/all activities during the upcoming season.
- I/We assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation including transportation to and from activities, and I/We do herby waive, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold harmless the RBA Dragons organization, participants and persons transporting my/our child – except to the extent and in the amount covered by liability insurance.
- I/We understand Medical insurance will NOT be provided by the RBA Dragons.
- I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate upon request.
- Registration and Season fees are non-refundable.