Food Truck Vendor Agreement – 2022 In The Heat Bowl
Food Truck Vendor will:
• Pay a fee of $175.00 for the right to be one of only four exclusive food truck vendors at the 2022 In The Heat Bowl on March 13th, 2022.
• Provide a quality food product and a food truck that is staffed by clean, professional and courteous personnel.
• ALL food vendors must provide Product Liability Insurance for sale or distribution of any products (i.e. food, beverages, etc.) at the event. Each vendor (an entity in the business of making a profit) must provide a certificate of insurance which provides for $1,000,000 Products Liability Insurance and must name the Abessinio Stadium as an Additional Insured.
• Vendors must follow all rules set forth in the ‘Guidelines for Temporary Events’ produced by the In The Heat Bowl and are solely responsible for meeting all requirements. Inspectors will be on site to license and inspect vendors.
• Vendors who do not have an annual license through DBPR must apply for and purchase a temporary event license on site. For a copy of their requirements & guidelines, contact the Division of Professional Regulation at (302) 739-4522.
• Vendors possessing a Division of Professional Regulation issued license to sell food in the state of Delaware must bring their license to the event.
• Vendors must bring their driver’s license as proof of identification.
• Agree to indemnify fully and hold harmless One Journey Sports, the In The Heat Bowl, Abessinio Stadium, its officers, employees and agents against all damage claims, liabilities and causes of action of every kind and nature.
• Comply with all health and fire permits, where applicable, at own expense.
• Responsible for keeping food area attractive before, during and after the festival.
• Responsible for collecting and reporting all Delaware sales tax.
• Insure that grease and abrasives will not be disposed of on event property except in designated garbage dumpsters.
• Insure food truck has prices, including sales tax, posted which will be visible to the public in signage that is professional in appearance and size.
• Insure that food truck will be staffed and open the entire length of the festival.
• Vendor and their employees shall use every measure to protect event site from all damages. Vendor shall be responsible for damage caused by him or her to buildings and grounds.
• Vendor will remove all trash in immediate food area during set up and breakdown. Trash receptacles in food area cannot be used for discarding food, grease or other waste materials. Garbage dumpsters are provided for your use. No trash is allowed to be left in food area after breakdown.
• Set up begins at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday March 13th, 2022. Food items need to be available by 1:00 p.m. Breakdown and removal of food truck must be completed immediately by 6:00pm.
• Plastic gloves shall be worn by all persons handling food.
• Vendors are prohibited from selling any alcoholic beverages and/or drugs at the event 2022 In The Heat Heat Bowl.
• In order to ensure a variety of food offerings, and reduce duplication, VENDORS MAY SELL UP TO 10 MENU ITEMS AND NOT MORE. Drinks will be considered a category rather than an item, so if you choose to sell drinks the whole variety of them will only count as one of your 10 menu items.
I understand that I am delivering an electronic signature (printed name) that will have the same effect as an original manual paper signature. The electronic signature (printed name) will be equally as binding as an original manual paper signature.