Thank you for submitting a nomination for the Governor’s Awards for the Arts in Ohio! We appreciate your efforts to recognize an individual or organization with one of Ohio’s highest civic honors. As the nominator, you serve as the nomination coordinator. You write the narrative, solicit support letters, and hit “Submit.”
To complete this nomination:
1) Write a 350-800 word nomination narrative.
This narrative will introduce the nominee's accomplishments and contributions. We recommend typing the narrative in a Word document and copy/pasting your text into the form.
2) Collect up to five support letters (500 words or less per letter).
A well-rounded nomination includes a diverse set of support letters that highlight the nominee's strengths and are not repetitive of the narrative. Consider sharing the nomination narrative with supporters so that they can craft their 500-word letters accordingly.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Katie Monahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To save your progress and return to the form:
1) Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
2) In the "Save Your Progress" box, select "Skip Create Account"
3) Enter your email address.
4) You’ll receive an email from JotForm (email@example.com) containing a link to your in-progress nomination form.
5) Click the link to return to the form. If the email does not appear in your inbox, check your spam folder.